Spiritual Fitness

"Spiritual fitness seeks to answer important questions in life, the big questions like 'What's my purpose, what do I believe,'" said Chaplain (Capt.) Thomas Fussell, 354th Fighter Wing protestant chaplain. "Questions like those operate our daily lives and our beliefs; those beliefs in our heart of hearts will come out in our behaviors naturally.....Life happens and all that stuff tends to sit on us and we have to get it out somehow," said Fussell. "When we get the concerns and cares off of us, then we can be more focused, we can be more efficient and effective at what we do."

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Yes this is all about me... and maybe about you and things in your life.I am new at this so I will teach you patience and endurance... hopefully a laugh along the way. I will try to make following me as easy as possible.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

6 Ways To Compassionately Support Someone With Depression

This is an article that really hits home and I hope those that read learn.  Always remember there is a difference between sympathy and empathy.  People with Mental illness don't need sympathy and they don't need you to "fix" things because you can't.  We can't handle facades.

"6 Ways To Compassionately Support Someone With Depression

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All comments will be reviewed to keep this clean and uplifting. Thanks