Spiritual Fitness

"Spiritual fitness seeks to answer important questions in life, the big questions like 'What's my purpose, what do I believe,'" said Chaplain (Capt.) Thomas Fussell, 354th Fighter Wing protestant chaplain. "Questions like those operate our daily lives and our beliefs; those beliefs in our heart of hearts will come out in our behaviors naturally.....Life happens and all that stuff tends to sit on us and we have to get it out somehow," said Fussell. "When we get the concerns and cares off of us, then we can be more focused, we can be more efficient and effective at what we do."

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Yes this is all about me... and maybe about you and things in your life.I am new at this so I will teach you patience and endurance... hopefully a laugh along the way. I will try to make following me as easy as possible.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The love of broken bones

Well what a way to start off a blog but to say that your soon to be 13 year old daughter has to have surgery on her broken thumb tomorrow, if they can get her in.  She will have to have a screw or something out in.  She was ice block sledding with girls at church and tried to stop from running over a girl in front of her and put her hand down and that was it!  On the upside she will get out of chores and will have to go walking instead of swimming.  On the downside... Luke won't be happy because of that.  He really hates to see his sister hurting.  He will probably never leave her side.  Which may drive her nuts.

They both came into the world with health problems and we had 4 years of many things happening to me and them.  So PTSD is my friend.  Not a good one to have but when you aren't looking Life happens. My mother is in the nursing home and if I don't call her about this she will have my hide.  She can't walk but I learned as a child that is one woman you keep posted on things.  Band Perry  has a song called a mother like mine that is her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwuMfUjIBCc&noredirect=1


Here's to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All comments will be reviewed to keep this clean and uplifting. Thanks